Sunday, June 2, 2013


5/6/13 May 6th Elder David Gurr Honduras

 
Hello my family. It has been another crazy week because we had a baptism.
 
We had an unexpected baptism.  Unfortunately I don't have pictures because I didn't bring my camera, but one of the elders has it.  I will try to get the picture soon.  He was baptized as soon as possible.  He was so happy, but before he went to the interview he was depressed.  It was so cool to see how much he changed.  He was ready to be baptized.  That was the highlight of the week.  It was a miracle and we fasted for him to be baptized.  I have a strong testimony that fasting is very helpful.  When we show are desire to fast the Lord pours out spirit.
 

I will be going to the temple tomorrow so I will try to take pictures but thanks for all the support and I will talk to you Mother's day. My family till then have fun be safe and I love you all.
 

Elder Gurr

No comments:

Post a Comment