Monday, March 11, 2013

Last Week in the MTC


Last Week in the MTC:
 
I had another great week here. So many things are happening because I have been doing so much.  It is currently snowing here and I am loving it.  I just don't like the cold but the snow is so cool to see. It is going to be a big change when I go to Honduras because it will be really hot.  My Spanish is good but it still needs work. You never know how much you are loved till you leave home. I miss my family, my grandparents, and others. I am excited to be here and can't wait to get on that plane and start that mission. I am learning everyday more about how to teach others simply and know that my Heavenly Father will help me with the things I need. For I know that weak things can be made strong. Just like Alma said I am weak but I am strong when I have help from the Lord. God loves us all and I want all of you to know that my Redeemer lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment