Sunday, April 7, 2013


4/1/13 April 1st Elder Gurr Honduras
Hello everyone it has been awhile and I am excited to be back here writing you. I have been here in Honduras for about a month now. It was difficult this week because it was spring break and most people left the country because of spring break. The thing is almost everything here closes down this week and the town looked like a ghost town. Not too many people were here. We taught a few lessons but the last few days have been tough. All of our best investigators are gone but should be back today. Today we will meet a few investigators. We also talked to someone named Victor and I guess he thought we said that we wanted him to follow Thomas S. Monson because he doesn’t understand that we need to follow the prophet as he tells us what God wants us to do through his revelation. I am sorry there is not much to write about but it has been tough. Most people are back now and it can only get better. We walk really fast from door to door and I think I am going to be really physically fit when I come back because we go up stairs a lot. Also this week is going to be a service project so I will try to take pictures and hopefully be able to. I love you all so much. I hope things get better with Grandma and Grandpa and it sounds like it is crazy over there but all is well. I know that we are blessed with trials and if we endure we can learn so much. Buenas.


Elder Gurr

No comments:

Post a Comment