Sunday, September 8, 2013


8/26/2013 August 26th Elder David Gurr
 

Hello Family,

I was transferred and I'm in my new area.  I am a senior companion with Elder Osborn. This week was really weird for many reasons.  Monday in Quezada the power went out again almost all day but we were able to talk to a few investigators.  

Tuesday was very good and we worked super hard on my last day teaching people.  I feel like I just saw them yesterday but it's been almost a week.  We taught an investigator that we have been working with for a long time.  She is awesome, but I won't be there for her baptism. Then I said my goodbye's to all of the other investigators that we were able to contact.  

Then transfer day happened and I was eager to see what was going to happen.  I found out I was called to the farthest corner of the mission.  I met Elder Osborn who was my first companion's trainer.  Small world!  Thursday we visited a less active but he wasn't able to come to church so we are going to help him with what he needs.  Friday we were helping another set of Elders that had to process a  wedding paper for a couple and that took all day.  Saturday was good, we taught a few investigators.  Sunday I found out that the whole ward is less than a year old with 40 to 50 people. There are only  3 members with the priesthood so I had to pass the sacrament.  That was really weird. Monday was late because we had to travel and I am waiting for more money to be put in my missionary account.  It is taking longer to add the funds into my account this month.

We hiked today to see the sights here in Marcala, so I am a little bit sore. We saw a water fall and were able to do other things.

Love you all see you next week.

Elder Gurr

No comments:

Post a Comment