Sunday, September 15, 2013


9/9/2013 September 9th Elder Gurr

 
Hello Family,

Sorry, it's been a long time since writing, but I am back online and I am alive.

Here's my week...
 
On Monday, I woke up at 3:00 am to go 4-hours from Marcala to Tegucigalpa to talk to someone to get residency paperwork and I didn't get home till 7:00 pm at night.  Nothing is open past 7:00 pm.  Long Day...  
 
Tuesday I met someone who I believed was prepared by God.  He is ready to hear the gospel and knows how to speak English.  Wednesday I went with another companion to do interchanges and we were able to teach some people. We found a new person who seemed to be interested. Friday, I found a blanket with a picture of wolves on it because it's cold in my area. It's awesome!  
 
On Saturday there was a celebration of the children. There was a fun activity at the church for all the children. Yes, there is a kids day called "Día de los Niños".

Sunday we taught someone and it was so powerful and spiritual that he felt the spirit and he is going to be baptized I know it. He is awesome. I talked to people in English from the United Kingdom, but they left today. It was fun to talk in English with them.

Out of time, but I will email you all next week.

Elder Gurr

No comments:

Post a Comment