Sunday, July 13, 2014


6/16/14 June 16th Elder Gurr

Hello family,

I cant believe it was Father's day.  That was really fast.  Well I left Tizatillo for a new area called Tiloarque.  So we are starting all new here.  My companion's name is Elder Dial and he is from Utah.  The first companion from Utah and we had a lot of fun this week.

Well, I really don´t know too well the investigators so I will describe the area.  The area is more like a downtown area but it's got some beautiful parts.  It's crazy over here.  It's like the city but also its has some country to it.  It has sisters in the area so that makes it a little more safe because the president only sends sister missionaries to places where it is really safe for them.  So yah, I am excited for my area.  It's going to be so much fun.  The members are awesome here.  I have never seen so much animation for missionary work till I got here.  The members are crazy. There is this member who has a hawk, a few birds, a turtle, and a raccoon as a pet.  I think it's the first time I ever saw a raccoon in real life.  I want to pet him but I probably would get scratched.  I will get photos but it's hard to bring a camera because you know it is not easy to walk around with a camera. Well, just to have it out.

They pulled a prank that didn't go as good as they wanted it to go.  They said that they were Jehovah Witnesses and the problem was I saw a Honduras temple on their wall and my last companion talked to me about them so it didn't go as planned as they wanted it to.  They also brought out super huge pants that it was for a fat tall guy.  It was really funny because the pants were as tall as me.  Well I am loving the changes for now.  My companion is a great guy.  

Love you all and we will see what we got because the house we live in is like an apartment building.  We get told to be quiet at night but it is safe because there is always someone home.  Love you all.

Elder David Gurr

No comments:

Post a Comment