Tuesday, December 9, 2014


11/17/14 November 10th Elder Gurr

Hello family,

This week has been a great week. Well what we have been doing is finding a bunch of people to be baptized.  It has been great because in church yesterday we had 9 investigators in church.  It has been a blessing because we had no idea what to do.  We have tons of people progressing.  One of our investigators is going to be baptized this week which will be the start of completing a family. That next month he will get married to his girlfriend (they don't live together) and we are invited to the wedding.  That is our main guy for this week and next week we have more people who could be baptized the next month, but we will see about that.  

Other things, well I have gone on a lot of splits so I was only in my area for 5 days.   We have one investigator that is trying to decide to join the church.  He is a great guy and I hope we can help him get baptized in the church of Jesus Christ.  We will see and help him make this decision in his life.  Well that's about what I got. Nothing crazy happened this week but we are going to a place that sells cool stuff so we will see what I can get to bring home.

I love you all. BYE

Elder Gurr

No comments:

Post a Comment