Tuesday, December 9, 2014


11/24/14 November 24th Elder Gurr

Hello family,

This week has been insane because for about the last week we had been training this new Elder Small because his trainer is going home next week. It is crazy to think that all this is happening.  We just helped trained him for the week then we are going to be done.  Also we will find out the changes next week.  I can't believe how much time has gone by.  The moments roll.  Well we will find out if we have changes this week because next week there are transfers and I hope I do not have to leave here.  Well this week was crazy because Elder Small is from Japan and his Spanish is not that bad at all.  We taught some people and oh yah we had a baptism.  That all I got for this week and this computer is really slow so that's all I have. I love you all and can't wait to see What happens next week.

Elder Gurr

No comments:

Post a Comment