Sunday, October 5, 2014


09/01/14 September 1st Elder Gurr

Hello family,

It has been a fast week, you have no idea. I remember thinking not this last Sunday but the Sunday before thinking about the mission and what we were going to do for this last week and it was crazy. This week has been good for our family investigating the church because they came to church again and they are progressing a bunch here. There only problem is they have no money at all for a wedding. They have a 6 or 7 month old child and he doesn´t have a good solid job right now. The wife wants to work but the husband doesn´t want her because he wants his baby safe.  She wants to help.  They will be baptized because the desire in both of them is super strong. I don't have much to say but I have a lot of photos.

It has been hard to find people to listen but we have been praying to find people who are ready to receive the gospel and if it's just two people I am satisfied with that. We don't have anyone else but I know that we can find more people. I appreciate the members helping us with our family. It has made it so much easier for our investigators to be comfortable.

Elder Gurr

No comments:

Post a Comment