Sunday, October 5, 2014


09/15/14 September 15th Elder Gurr

Hello Family,
This week has been a good week. We have three people who are progressing really well.  I have never seen so much progress going on since now.  My companion has so much energy to work it is crazy.  My companion is super crazy you have no idea.  He is not totally annoying, just in the morning.  He is singing and who knows what else.  

Well I don't have much to say but we have an investigator progressing a lot and we still think he will be baptized by the end of the week.  We have plans to baptize everyone really fast.  Hopefully it can happen really fast.  Then we have family that is ready as well.  It is super awesome.  They are getting their papers fast and everything should fall into place.  I am really excited to be here with my new companion and I know we can create miracles.  I love my companion and I don't know what else to say but I love this area.  It has so many positive people in it.  I will try to post more videos that you can watch and I want you to know that even though the days are going down the time I have here is something special.  The power I have to understand these people is incredible.  I am super happy with my mission and know with the language it helps a lot more. Love you all!
Elder Gurr

P.S. Its independence day here in Honduras.

No comments:

Post a Comment