Sunday, October 5, 2014


09/08/14 September 8th Elder Gurr

Hello family,

Wow what a successful week we had.  Really it was crazy.  So we had transfers and Elder Dial went to another area and I received my new companion and his name is Elder Welch.  He is from Arizona and he is super funny because he loves to talk in lessons and is not afraid to make errors.  It is good. I wish I was like that at my time because I was shy until I really got the language.  He has the same time as Elder Dial. He is the biggest craziest worker ever.  He is super crazy about the work.  

We found 13 people this week and its super crazy.  We put a baptism date with the first person we contacted.  I haven´t worked this hard in a while like super crazy because that's not me but it's good to get back in the game.  It gets harder as you get to the end because of the reality of the fact it's around the corner.  Elder Welch is super funny.  One time someone said to us that they were a different religion and my companion was like yah and so are we.  He speaks his mind but in a friendly way.  It's awesome.  

Well I have a billion stories but just know that we already plan to have a bunch of success this change.  My companion and I are ready to take them. Let no fear come from thy mouth but teach by the spirit and I will be with you. We had the first contact come to church and he said he liked it a lot. It was a great time this week. It looks like we will have another family baptized at the end of the month. I got to go but see you next week. Love you all!
 
Elder Gurr

No comments:

Post a Comment