Sunday, October 5, 2014


7/14/14 July 14th Elder Gurr

Hello yet again. So this will be really short because something crazy happened to me this week. On Monday we went to go play soccer on a real soccer field and the way I kicked the ball ruined my nail even worse.  I knew it was a problem that I planned to get done towards the end of my mission but I couldn't make it.  I had two nails cut on my foot. It was really painful but rewarding in the end.  So the next day I went to a super sketchy hospital to be examined to see how it was and she gave me some prescriptions and everything.  Sometimes I don't get everything when they talk medical in Spanish but one member paid for everything and I had all of it brought to me at the apartment.  Super Crazy!  

I stayed home for about 4 days so we didn't go out to work. The weirdest thing also is that we were told to have interchanges with the zone leaders which all we did that day was sit at home and study.  Also the zone leader made me dinner in bed.  Super cool with the fact he was a zone leader.

Elder Gurr

No comments:

Post a Comment