Sunday, May 18, 2014


3/24/14 March 24th Elder Gurr

Hello Family,

This week was really crazy because I received a new companion.  His name is Elder Aguilar and he used to work in the office, and he is about ready to finish his mission.  He is a crazy worker.  In just 4 days we were able to have 36 contacts and find 17 new people and 6 families.  That is really high for a short first week.  He is really excited for the area and he is a hard worker.  We didn't have anyone come to sacrament meeting but we will try to get people to attend next week. 

We are working with three families and hope they can progress very soon. I learned this week that the power of work is important and that we should not get discouraged easily.  If you work hard you will accomplish anything. I never thought that it would be hard to do this but I am learning that as long as we work it will pay off.  I love you all and hope you have a good weekend.

Elder Gurr

No comments:

Post a Comment