Sunday, February 23, 2014


10/07/13 October 7th Elder Gurr

Hello family,

This week has been crazy. We first on Monday had a bonfire because we didn't know if we would have changes. We taught the neighborhood and it was a fun time being with the district.  We got to make "hobo" dinners and roast smores. Then on Tuesday we visited members to say good-bye because we found out that Elder Osborn was leaving and I was receiving a new companion. On Wednesday I got to see my first Zone leader finish his mission and I can tell you time is flying like crazy.
 
I received a new missionary here in Marcala and his name is Elder Calel.  He is from Guatemala and he doesn't speak any English so I can practice Spanish all the time.  I do understand him and I am grateful for that. We got tons of contacting done and he doesn't take no for an answer.  The people we contact say no thanks but he won't stop till we can receive a return appointment or teach something quick.  He is a hard worker and he loves to work.  He is the new district leader and he is working hard to work on this area.  
 
I loved the talks in General Conference and I know that loving God is the most important thing I can ever do. I love you all.  I am working hard to build the kingdom and see you next week.

Elder Gurr

No comments:

Post a Comment