Sunday, February 23, 2014


11/04/13 November 4th Elder Gurr

Dear family,

Wow!  November, that went by fast.  Not much new here.  Here is what happened.  We have been dealing with a big problem.  We are in charge of making sure everyone is healthy but the sisters are sick.  We are helping them get back on their feet again.  We went out contacting and we are still working with a family investigating the church.  Hopefully they can come to church next week.  

I am still working on the Spanish. It's still rusty, but a lot better.  I am excited to see what this week will bring.   I can also say it's very beautiful here.  We are finding and my companion needs to go to Tegucigalpa for his teeth. He is missing his filling, but we are going to work on that as well.

I like this scripture 4 Nephi 1:15- And it came to pass that there was no acontention in the land, because of the blove of God which did dwell in the hearts of the people.  It's an awesome scripture.   I want you to think about this when you are mad.  This is an awesome scripture that has helped me a lot. We are not perfect but we can learn a ton of things one to another. I love you all and have a great week.

Elder Gurr

No comments:

Post a Comment